The agreement by you and the software platform has the effect of a contract. The software platform and application (hereinafter referred to as "Software") agrees to provide related services based on the Internet, the Internet of Things and the mobile network (hereinafter referred to as "network services") in accordance with the provisions of this agreement and the operating rules issued from time to time. To obtain network services, service users (hereinafter referred to as "users") should agree to all terms of this agreement and follow the prompts on the page to complete all registration procedures.
When the user clicks the "Agree" button during the registration process, the user fully accepts all the terms under this agreement.
- This software is used in conjunction with the mobile positioning terminal sold by SCMXpert to provide functions of the service terminal's trajectory map, remote monitoring and early warning of the terminal, online instant calling, and voice communication.
- When using the real-time, online monitoring and tracking, the device positioning terminal needs to be equipped with a SIM card, and the communication fee incurred during the call is charged by the operator.
- When using the software to view the built-in maps, track points, early warning and other information, the network operating charges generated by the server is charged by the operator; when using the mobile IIOT device sold by our Company, the location information is reported to the corresponding server. The traffic charges incurred are also charged by the operator. Other than that, no other costs are incurred.
- This software is only applicable to the operating system and platform supported by the company. If users want to give up their use for any reason after installing this software, they can delete the software according to the corresponding system deletion method.
- Software modification and upgrade, the company reserves the right to provide users with the modification and upgrade version of this software at any time. If the data traffic fee generated by the upgrade is updated, the operator will charge it accordingly.
- This software does not contain any malicious code aimed at destroying user data and obtaining user privacy information, does not contain any function code for monitoring or monitoring user behavior, will not collect user personal files, documents and other information, and will not disclose user privacy information.
2. Notice to users
- The user should use the software under the premise of observing law and this agreement. The user has no right to implement the following actions including but not limited to:
- Delete or change all rights management electronic information on this software.
- Intentionally avoid or destroy the technical measures taken by the copyright owner to protect the copyright of this software.
- Use this software to mislead and defraud others
- Violation of national regulations, the deletion, modification, regular price, and interference of computer information system functions
- Enter or use computer information network resources without permission or authorization.
- Unauthorized deletion, modification, or addition of computer information network functions.
- Without permission, delete, modify or add data and applications stored, processed or transmitted in the computer information network.
- Destroy the normal operation of the software system or website, intentionally spread destructive programs such as computer viruses.
- Any other actions that endanger the security of computer information networks.
3. Privacy protection
- Protecting the privacy of enterprise, client, employees, and end users is a basic policy of the company. The company guarantees not to make public or provide third-party registration information and non-public content stored in the company’s database or applications when users use network services, except for the following circumstances::
- Obtain the user's explicit authorization in advance
- According to relevant laws and regulations.
What information do we collect? We may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where you are invited to volunteer such information, including, but not limited to, when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e- mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our site: We continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic or alert emails: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, except to provide products or services you've requested. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links: Our site may contain links to third party sites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
4. Rules of use
- Commercial Users or users on pilot or demo projects should not share or lend their account numbers, user ids or passwords with anyone outside the intended use. If the enterprise or individual user finds that the account credentials have been compromised are shared with others illegally, it should immediately notify the company. Due to hacking or negligent handling of the credentials, the company does not assume any responsibility.
- The user agrees to protect and maintain the interests of the company and its eco partners and systems. Any violation of the relevant laws, regulations or any clauses under this agreement and causes damage to the company or any other third party, the user agrees to bear the resulting Liability of the damages.
- The user agrees that the risks and all consequences of using this software platform service will be entirely borne by the client; the company will not bear any responsibility to the user.
- The company does not guarantee that the network service will meet the user's requirements, nor does it guarantee that the network service will not be interrupted, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, security, and accuracy of the network service.
- The company does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of external links provided for the convenience of users. At the same time, the company does not assume any responsibility for the content on any web pages pointed to by these external links that are not actually controlled by the company.
- For any interruption of network services or other defects caused by force majeure or reasons beyond the control of the company, the company shall not bear any responsibility, but will try its best to reduce the losses and impacts caused to the client / user.
6. Agreement modification
- The Company reserves the right to modify any terms of this agreement at any time. Once the contents of this agreement are changed, the company will directly publish the revised contents of the agreement on the official website. This announcement is deemed to have notified the user to modify the content. The company can also prompt the user to modify the content through other appropriate methods.
- If you do not agree to the changes made by the company to the relevant provisions of this agreement, the client / user has the right to stop using this software service. If the user continues to use the network service, it is deemed that the user accepts the modifications made by the company to the relevant terms of this agreement.
7. Service change, interruption, or termination
- The Company has the right to change, interrupt or terminate some or all network services (including paid network services and free network services) at any time. If the changed, interrupted or terminated network service is a free network service, the Company does not need to notify the user, nor does it need to bear any responsibility for any user or any third party; if the changed, interrupted or terminated network service is a paid network service, the Company should Before changing, interrupting or terminating, notify the user in advance and provide the affected user with an equivalent alternative toll network service. If the user is unwilling to accept the alternative toll network service, the user has paid the Company For service fees, the Company should refund the remaining service fees to the user after deducting the corresponding service fees according to the actual usage of the corresponding charged network service by the user.
- The user understands and confirms that the Company needs to overhaul or maintain the platform (such as Internet website, mobile network, etc.) or related equipment that provides network services regularly or irregularly. If such a situation causes charged network services within a reasonable time Within the interruption, the Company does not need to take any responsibility for this, but the Company announces as much as possible in advance.
- If any of the following situations occur, the Company has the right to interrupt or terminate the provision of network services under this agreement to users at any time (the network services include but are not limited to paid and free network services, and free network services based on advertising models) Without any responsibility to users or any third party:
- The personal information provided by the user is not true;
- The user violates the rules of use specified in this agreement; When users use paid network services, they fail to pay the Company’s the corresponding service fees as required.
8. Service of notice
- All notifications to users under this agreement can be made through web announcements, e-mails, mobile phone text messages, or regular mail transmissions; such notifications are deemed to have been delivered to the recipient on the day they are sent.
- The user's notification of the Company shall be served through the contact information such as the communication address, fax number, e-mail address, etc. officially announced by the Company.
Last Updated: June 6 th , 2020